Tuesday 23 October 2007

Pay It Forward


I have just been over at Magnusmog's site, and she has really made my day. A pay it forward initiative!

The rules of the game are I get to gift three things to the first 3 people to leave a comment asking to sign up, and in return Magnusmog sends me a little gift. Sounds like a really great exchange to me!

Or more formally;

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

Want a little PIF action in your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a very cool idea! Nevermind all of the random an unique items you'd get, think of all the random and unique people you'd meet. V cool indeed! Now, if only I had a blog.....