Monday 15 October 2007

Little bits

I have a couple of FOs to show you today. Bits of FOs anyway.

The first is part of a Christmas for a friend who made the dangerous mistake of saying how nice she thought a dishcloth was that I had made, so I have made her a pair using the colour of her kitchen as the starting point. May I present Ballband I and Ballband II from MDK.


BBI was knit as per recipe. BBII was knit on 4mm needles, rather than the required 4.5mm, and has 1 fewer bands, as I was a bit concerned that I would run out of the variegated cotton. I needn't have worried, I would have had enough for the full sized on the 4.5s, but actually, I think I prefer the fabric the 4s make.

The second is also a gift, but as it is SGII this is all you are getting...



Well, ok, this little bit as well...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh what gorgeous colors, noro??? =)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I neeeeeed to take up knitting. I LOVE the colours in everything you've put in this most recent blog, the last two pics in particular. Who made that lush wool?